1. Greyhound racing is now illegal in Florida after the midterm, which will leave a lot of good dogs in need of homes. If you’re considering adopting a dog, please research Greyhounds and see if they’d be right for your family.
2. Been lazy for a long time and now you want to get fit? Don’t do an intense workout on your first day back at the gym. Jog slowly and for short distances. Lift lightweight. Focus on form. Don’t make yourself horribly sore. Just develop the habit of working out. The intensity will come later.
3. Take photos of your parents doing things they do every day. When you get older, they will bring back memories more than any posed pic ever could.
4. When stressing over something, use the 10-10-10 rule. Will it matter in 10 days? 10 months? 10 years? After getting some perspective, you’ll notice how very few things end up worth stressing over.
5. If you are composing an important message, do not enter the recipient until you have finished composing it so that you do not accidentally send an incomplete message.