Here are this week’s Life Pro Tips.
1. If you receive a PS4 for Christmas Day this year for sanity’s sake don’t click “update” on either the software update or any game updates. Depending on your internet speeds, you will spend Christmas Day waiting for it to download and install. Do it later like in 2019.
2. If you have to give or take names, addresses, serial codes, etc. on your job, take time to learn the NATO phonic alphabet. It will make the communication go much smoother. Plus you’ll gain the appreciation if the other person is a pilot.
3. Someone who likes you will often automatically look at you when they laugh or find something funny.
4. If you have an elderly friend on a tight fixed income, offer to look over their cable bill with them. They’re probably paying for more than they use.
5. Indecision is worse than a bad decision makes a decision and make it work.
In order to move forward with any problem, a decision needs to be made. So make it and then work on making your decision work.