1. Be careful not to let your guard down in conversations with figures of authority when the conversation is informal, friendly, and non-accusatory.
2. Buy a battery recharger and each time you need to replace batteries but rechargeable ones instead.
3. S is the “skip intro” hotkey on Netflix.
4. If a website forces you to download their app to continue, its a RED FLAG. They aren’t able to collect enough data about you from the web page so need you to install the app.
5. When being treated to a personal meal at a restaurant, try to stay within their budget. You can figure this out discreetly by asking what your friend/family/colleague is getting, then ordering around or under that price not more than a dollar or two more than theirs.