Here are this week’s Life Pro Tips.
1. When buying a duvet for your bed, buy one size larger (or more) than your current bed size. The extra duvet will provide greater comfort especially when sharing.
2. If you’re thinking about turning your hobby into a profession, be aware that it will no longer feel like a hobby in short order, and may not have anywhere close to the same enjoyment.
3. If you like a lot of Parmesan cheese on your pasta, put it on the pasta and mix it around before you cover it in the sauce. Every noodle will be coated in cheese and covered in sauce. It will change your life.
4. You must learn to be happy alone to be able to be happy with someone else. Do not have the mindset that another person is the key to your happiness.
5. If you’re considering getting a storage unit, calculate the value of the items you wish to store, and compare that to the cost of the unit over the length of time you intend to keep it. Often the cost of storage exceeds the value of the items.
If so, then sell off anything replaceable and re-purchase later with the money you saved. You can keep sentimental items in the smaller cheaper storage unit if necessary.