Here are this week’s Life Pro Tips.
1. When starting a new job, make the commute a few days before you actually start to see what traffic is like heading there that time of the day. Don’t be that person showing up late on your first-day cause of traffic!
2. If you’re preparing for your exams/finals, always start from the hardest to the easiest, so that way you won’t have to apply too much pressure on yourself the day before your exams/finals.
3. When you are moving houses, pack a week’s of clothes and daily necessities in a separate bag. That way you’ll have all you need for an entire week without having to spend hours unpacking giant boxes to find what you need on the first night.
4. You can order any drink from Starbucks at kids temperature to avoid burning your mouth.
5. Consider using a thumb down gesture in place of a middle finger to share your disapproval with someone.
It’s important to note that the consequences may be the same, but the look of surprise and wonder on their face as you slowly turn your thumb downward is quite satisfying.
As a bonus, sometimes it gets a chuckle.