Here are this week’s Life Pro Tips.
1. If you are buying anything for your wedding, do not tell the vendors it’s for a wedding. Just say a party. Most companies charge 3-4x for weddings even if it’s the same stuff.
This includes cakes. You can just say it’s for a party before the wedding. Same cake. Hundreds of dollars cheaper.
2. If you pay for Netflix, reset your password every year or two. That way anyone who’s been using it will reach out to you when they can’t log in, allowing you to keep tabs on your freeloaders and decide whether or not to continue letting them use it for free.
3. Don’t delete old playlists if you can prevent it; years later you can listen and not only rediscover music you were into but also experience whatever emotion you had associated with your tunes at the time.
4. It’s FREE to go to the humane society and pet kitties, this can help someone who is unable to have pets and/or people who are chronically lonely.
5. Do not listen to anyone who tries to explain to you that you can afford more than you think you can.
These people usually are trying to get something (money) out of you, or have bad financial management skills and are (intentionally or not) trying to drag you down to their level.