Here are this week’s Life Pro Tips.
1. If you want to offer a deep and memorable compliment, ask someone how they did something. It gives them the opportunity to tell their story and shows your genuine interest.
2. If you have a bottle of red wine that you don’t like, pour it in a pitcher with some brandy and fruit. Makes for a great sangria that tastes fruity and delicious and you don’t waste a whole bottle of wine.
3. Always write down your ideas the moment you get them.
4. Giving advice? Instead of saying “You should ______”, try saying “What’s worked for me in the past is ______”
5. In business, delete the word “just” from your correspondence to display confidence in your thoughts and plans.
What mind-blowing (but simple) facts would satisfy a 4-year old daughter’s daily request for 1 fact before bedtime?