1. If you’re moving into a new apartment, take photos before putting any furniture in. That way you will already have pictures when moving out.
2. If you find a wallet on the ground you can put it in any US postbox and they will deliver it to the address on the ID free of charge.
3. When applying to a new job, Carefully read at least 5 job descriptions, collect the most common keywords used in those job desc then try to customize your resume around those job description using the same keywords. Nowadays companies are using AI that uses keywords to filter the candidates.
4. If you have a prescription that’s expensive even with insurance check the manufacturer’s website. Many will have coupons or copay cards that can reduce your expense.
5. Keep your bedroom door shut until your dog is properly house trained.