1. Pack your toiletry bag the night prior to traveling and only use that travel bag when getting ready the morning that begins your travels. This way, you will identify anything you may not have packed the night before and will have time to add it to your toiletry bag before setting off.
2. Write down great ideas when you get them; do that right away. You think you will never forget them, but you almost always will.
3. Cooling racks (like for cookies) are great for putting under a laptop, it improves airflow and can protect the laptop from liquid spills on your desk/table.
4. You do not owe strangers anything. If someone approaches you in a manner that makes you uncomfortable, it is your right to ignore them, walk away, or call for help.
5. Don’t brag about the knowledge you just acquired, simply explain it. You will learn humility, plus people often like to learn new things.