Here are this week’s Life Pro Tips.
1. Instead of sending flowers to a funeral, give them pictures and videos of their loved ones that they may not have copies of.
This is a heartfelt move especially if they didn’t take many pictures as a family and it may let them see a side of their loved one they didn’t know about.
2. If you are heading to the beach this summer, become familiar with “riptides” and how they work. If you get caught in one swim parallel to the shore until you are out of it. Do not try to swim toward the force of the current toward the shore.
3. Treat your monthly savings goal like a bill. At the end of the month, hold yourself accountable to “pay it off” like you would your rent or your utilities. This will keep you on track for your savings goals.
4. Tired of all the ads in one of the free game apps you’re playing? Go to your settings and turn off the apps access to cellular data. Enjoy the ad-free gameplay!
5. If you’re looking for a way to help those in need and don’t know how to try downloading the app: “Be My Eyes”. This is an app where you will get FaceTime calls from visually impaired people and you can help them with a simple task such as finding a medication bottle or picking out matching clothes.