1. If you’re cooking something and have already added enough salt but it’s still “missing something,” add some lemon/lime juice or a splash of vinegar.
Often times the “thing” that the dish is missing is acidity and a small splash of something acidic can really add a lot of depth to a dish.
2. If you are caring for an elderly or disabled family member, see if they qualify for In-Home Support Services. IHSS will pay you about 2k for that care. They don’t advertise this because most family members will do it for free. This is in California, not sure of similar programs in other states.
3. Almost every Kidde Fire Extinguisher sold in the last 10 years has been recalled as defective. Please check your home and workplace fire extinguishers and replace them for free through the recall program.
4. Just because you’ve known that person for years doesn’t mean you should stay friends with them. A toxic friend needs to be cut out of your life.
5. Make music playlists during times in your life when good things are happening and you are experiencing good feelings. Then when you’re down later in life listen to those playlists to instantly feel better, and feel those good emotions again.
Personally I don’t recommend Kidde products. Their products quite commonly experience detrimental complications and fall wide behind competitors