1. If you want to separate some pdf pages without using any new software, you can open the pdf file in chrome then click on print then select custom pages option, and finally choose to save as pdf.
2. If you put melted cheese in the bottom of a taco first, the shell won’t split.
3. If you use your laptop for work, create a separate user for presentations. This will prevent embarrassing pop-ups or web history showing up.
4. If you find information on the internet that you may need again in the future, print the page to a PDF digital file. There is no guarantee that the page will be available again in the future, and now you will have a digital copy for future reference.
5. When teaching someone something, don’t preface it with “It’s easy”. If they struggle when learning, they will be more easily discouraged and frustrated because they failed at something you said would be “easy”. Each person learns differently, so “easy” is relative.