1. As a manager, give praise in public and discipline in private.
2. If your cat is lost, put the litter-box outside. Most cats are lost close to home, and they can smell the litter box from up to half a mile away.
3. When watching a broadcast sporting event with 5.1 surround sound, by disabling the center speaker+woofer you can eliminate the commentator track and enjoy the game with only the stadium/arena ambiance.
4. If you have lettuce that is wilted/soft, leave it in a sink full of water overnight. This is what Grocery stores do to make it crisp & fresh!
5. Make a recording of your voice with a sweet message or telling a story. If anything happens to you, your loved ones will greatly appreciate being able to listen to your voice again.