Here are this week’s Life Pro Tips.
1. If you have an Android phone, go to the developer options and set Animation Time to x0.5! Your phone will feel like it’s gotten a huge processor update.
Unlock Developer Options:
Settings > About Phone > 7x tap on Build Number
Decrease animation time:
Settings > System > Developer Options > Set all Options with Animation Scale to x0.5 or less
Enjoy your fast phone!
2. If you’re tempted to upgrade your phone but yours works just fine, try buying a new case, changing the background and download a theme that will change your icons and fonts. It will appear as a different device and may scratch that itch and buy you a couple more months.
3. If someone is repeating themself a lot, it’s often because they don’t feel like anyone is hearing or understanding them. Try making eye contact and rephrasing what they’re saying, so they know they’ve been heard.
4. If you’re going on a lunch or dinner date, eat a little bit of food before you head out. This will help you to stay in a good mood and continue to be sociable while you wait for your food to arrive.
5. If a task takes two hours, do it before the day of the deadline, because two hours on a relaxed day is longer than two hours right before the deadline.