Here are this week’s Life Pro Tips.
1. If you ever forget your WiFi password or you want to get your school WiFi password etc. Just type this command into the command line of a computer already connected to that WiFi: netsh wlan show profile WiFi-name key=clear
2. Librarians aren’t just random people who work at libraries they are professional researchers there to help you find a place to start researching on any topic.
3. If someone is acting like they don’t care about you, believe them.
If there is anyone in your life, at any capacity, who straight-up acts as they don’t care about you, you should take their actions at face value.
For example, if your friend who always is being bad but you rationalize it by saying “uhh yeah- it’s just an act, deep down they are nice”, then stop. You should assume that they mean the way they act, and not seek a deeper meaning.
4. Quora blocking you from reading an answer because you aren’t logged in? Add “?share=1” to the end of the URL.
5. When testing your fire alarms pay attention to where your pets go hide. They will likely go to this spot during a real emergency.