Here are this week’s Life Pro Tips.
1. You can configure your adblocker to automatically block all “You’re using an adblocker!” annoying messages.
For uBlock Origin users:
Right-click the extension icon and then Options. A new tab will open.
You’ll see a few sub-tabs, click on “Filter lists”
Under “Ads”, tick the box that says “Adblock Warning Removal List”
If a warning icon appears beside it, click “Update now” on the top
For non uBlock Origin users
Options > Advanced > Filter Lists > Adblock Warning Removal List > Active
Ad Blocker > Scroll down to add filter > AdBlock Warning Removal List is down under annoyances
Enable “Adblock Warning Removal List” under “3rd party lists”
2. When buying a bra, the outermost set of hooks should be the perfect fit. A bra’s band is going to stretch during its lifetime, and when it does, you move into the next set of hooks. Only after a lot of wear should you be using the innermost hooks.
3. If you are always worrying if you did something after leaving home, like locking the door or turning off the stove, get in the habit of speaking out the actions as you do it. Saying “I’m turning the stove off” while you do it creates a more concrete memory and will put your mind at ease.
4. If you are donating to a person or family that has fallen on hard times, consider household items instead of food. Lots of people bring meals, but TP, dish soap, paper towels, etc run out quickly and are usually just as appreciated as food.
5. If you are getting rid of a lot of blankets, towels, dressing gowns or any kind of large fabric, consider donating them to your pets vet or a local animal shelter. They are always in need of blankets for the animals.