Here are this week’s Life Pro Tips.
1. If someone tells you about an event in their life coming up, add it to your calendar. So you can follow up with them after no matter how big or small it is. Makes you a better friend.
2. If you think someone has forgotten your name, skip the awkwardness and mention it in third person.
3. If you accidentally press the spacebar and scroll down the page, you can press Shift+Space and go back to where you were.
4. If you ever want to cancel a subscription and they allow you to select a reason why, always pick the “it’s too expensive” or “I can’t afford it right now” option. Odds are they will give you a discount incentive to stay or later on send you an opportunity to try them out again for free.
5. If you find yourself lacking the motivation to do anything, try just taking a shower and making your bed. The feeling of accomplishment and being clean will tremendously help your state of mind and can easily motivate you to be even more productive.