Here are this week’s Life Pro Tips.
1. A family member in a nursing home? Please send full zip sweaters, not quarter zips.
Your loved one is cold, invariably, and they can’t control their arms.
2. Don’t buy lilies if you have a cat.
“The entire lily plant is toxic: the stem, leaves, flowers, pollen, and even the water in a vase. Eating just a small amount of a leaf or flower petal, licking a few pollen grains off its fur while grooming, or drinking the water from the vase can cause your cat to develop fatal kidney failure in less than 3 days. The toxin, which only affects cats, has not been identified. Dogs that eat lilies may have minor stomach upset but they don’t develop kidney failure.”
Here are the most toxic variety of lilies: Asiatic lily (including hybrids), Daylily, Easter lily, Japanese Show lily, Oriental lily, Rubrum lily, Stargazer lily, Wood lily.
3. If you are ever homeless and stuck sleeping on the street and it becomes too cold outside, find a 24/7 laundromat. At the back of the building, you will find the dryer vents, this will help you to stay warm.
4. Don’t have time to read the Terms and Privacy policies? For those who haven’t tried it yet, try tosdr.org website; It will provide ratings for the Terms and Privacy policies and will also provide you an overview of some of the main points that we need to look into.
5. If you’re in your 20’s and just starting a life on your own right now, many habits you start now will be hard to break later if they aren’t beneficial for your long term health.
Be mindful of the “Yeah but I’ll quit/start _____ later,” attitude.