Here are this week’s Life Pro Tips.
1. This is how you can quickly unstuff your nose.
- Wash your hands
- Inhale lightly
- Exhale completely then hold your breath
- Pinch your nose shut then nod your head like you’re agreeing with someone until you get the urge to breathe
- Inhale and repeat 3-5 times
2. If you find yourself in an abusive relationship that is hard to extricate yourself from, get a storage unit.
It doesn’t have to be large. You can pay in cash so as not to leave a trail. You can slowly transfer things of value to that space because when your SO gets mad, the things you find precious will be the things they destroy first. You can also begin stashing things you need if you pull the ripcord, like clothes, toiletries, cash, etc. because sometimes when you have to get out, you have to get out fast and leave everything. If times get really bad and you have to bail, you can go there. They are gated and video monitored and you’re SO will be looking for you at places that you would likely go, like friends or family. If the weather is harsh, you can duck out there for a few hours out of the elements “organizing” your unit.