Here are this week’s Life Pro Tips.
1. If you want a smarter kid, teach your child to read as early as possible and instill in them a love for books. Because as soon as they can read, they can teach themselves. And that will be a life-long advantage over their peers who don’t have that same ability.
2. If a bee colony has set up a hive that you need to be removed, don’t call the exterminator. Beekeepers will relocate the hive often for free. This is an easy way to be nice to the bees and to your wallet 🙂
3. If a friend makes a recommendation, at least check it out. The worst-case scenario is it will give you the opportunity to grow closer to them and maybe even understand them a little better. When you ignore recommendations it communicates a lack of investment in the relationship.
4. If you manage a store, put a sign out front listing the current “hot” items that are out of stock. This will prevent unnecessary traffic in your store and reduce potential exposure for your employees and customers.
5. Don’t reply to texts immediately!
If someone texts you something like “ok I’ll send it to you later today” don’t reply “ok thanks” immediately. The person you’re texting to will probably forget about it and you’ll end up waiting for ages. If you don’t want to sound rude saying something like “you probably forgot to send me that thing, can you do that now?” just wait until the end of the day and reply the “ok thanks”; this way you managed to remember him his promise without being disrespectful.