1. Buy yourself a pack of socks, and put them away. When you are having a bad day, throw a pair on. There are few things nicer than a brand new pair of socks.
2. If you should ever worry about the approval of strangers, try to remember just how dumb the average person is and be yourself first and foremost. About half the world is dumber than that person. Might as well be genuine.
3. Being polite and asking open-ended questions can save you lots of money.
4. If someone is mad at you, give them enough time to calm down before trying to talk with them. People often don’t think logically when they are upset so trying to solve a situation while they are still mad can make matters worse quickly.
5. Do not buy black bath towels if you live in a place with black spiders.