1. The next time you catch yourself judging someone for their clothing, hobbies, or interests ask yourself “what does it matter to me?” The more you train yourself to not care about the personal preferences of other people, the more relaxed you become. Bonus – you become a nicer person.
2. Don’t use your child’s embarrassing stories as dinner party talk. They are your child’s personal memories and humiliating them for a laugh isn’t cool.
3. Don’t assume that someone laughs at their own jokes because they think they’re funny; some people are socially anxious, and worry what you’ll think of them if you don’t realize that they’re joking, so they laugh to make it obvious it was a joke.
4. When trying to convert your PDF file to an editable word document, you can upload it to Google Drive first then open it using Google Docs. It converts the file with great accuracy and is 100% free.
5. Tell your professor or teacher as quickly as you can if there’s something going on that will affect your performance in class.