Here are this week’s Life Pro Tips.
1. Roast yo’ broccoli. Broccoli is a cheap, ubiquitous vegetable that too often is steamed or boiled to death, sapping nutrients and flavor. Toss with olive oil and salt and roast at 400.
2. When you’re constantly hitting backspace to delete the mistake you made letter by letter, you can hold CTRL and hit backspace to delete word by word instead.
3. Your mental health is just as, if not more than, important as your physical health. Do not be ashamed or afraid to speak to someone if you’re struggling or in need of help.
4. If you know you’re dying soon and someone will have a hard time with it, make a bunch of birthday cards or special occasion cards for them.
5. If you personally know someone you admire, who you wish you were more like, don’t just focus on the things they do; look at the things they don’t do.