1. Dogs have a lot of nerves in their ears so when you rub them behind their ears it releases endorphins and makes them very relaxed on a natural high.
2. If you’re moving a fridge and have to lay it on its side for any amount of time, you have to let it sit upright for 24 hours before plugging it in to allow the oil in the compressor to go back in place. Not doing this can cause serious damage.
3. If someone says something offensive to you when in a group setting, instead of getting mad, say “I’m sorry what did you say?” having to repeat it now everyone is focusing on them is far more effective in making them realize how offensive they are than directly challenging them.
4. If you’re planning a camping trip or a national park trip or anything of that nature, check the moon cycles and try to go during the new moon phase. You’ll see way more stars.
5. If you’re learning a new language watching children’s shows will help a lot.