1. When you sign up for anything online, put the website’s name as your middle name. That way when you receive spam/advert emails, you will know who sold your info.
2. If you are a very talkative person, get in the habit of questioning what you gain by sharing information with the people you talk to. Sometimes knowing when not to talk is just as important as knowing what to say.
3. Take that break. Working around the clock isn’t a badge of honor. You’re going to burn yourself out. You may think you’re too busy and you don’t have the time for a break, but even 10 minutes makes a big difference. You need to take care of yourself and that includes taking a break.
4. If you’re ever not sure what to do, clean. When you figure it what you should be doing, you’ll have a clear workspace.
5. If a friend ever asks you how you’re doing, always ask them back. They may actually want to talk about how they’re doing but are unsure about how to start that conversation.