1. Getting angry with people for making mistakes doesn’t teach them not to make mistakes it teaches them to hide their mistakes.
2. When sharing your opinion on subjective topics, music, movies, food, etc. There is no need to be hostile. The music doesn’t suck, you just don’t like it. The pizza topping isn’t horrible, you just don’t like it. People’s opinions of you won’t decline if you’re just sharing your likes/dislikes.
3. If you meet a very big child or a very big puppy, remember that they are still a child or a puppy. Don’t expect them to act according to their size.
4. Learning how to manage failure is the biggest skill you can have. You can’t learn if you don’t try, you can’t try if you are afraid to fail and you can’t be good at something if you have not failed multiple times. If you are someone who boasts about not failing ever, you are not trying enough.
5. Don’t let yourself consider a job done until you’ve put away all your tools and/or cleaned up the work area.