Here are this week’s Life Pro Tips.
1. When handling firearms, always assume there is a bullet in the chamber. Even if the gun leaves your sight for a second, the next time you pick it up just assume a bullet magically got into the chamber.
2. Just because technology allows us to reply to someone in real-time does not mean we have an obligation to do so. You don’t have to apologize for taking the time to respond!
Article continued below
3. If you are asked to create an account in order to continue browsing a website, hit F12 and click on the dim area, this would select it and you can delete it with the DEL key, hit F12 again, and resume your browsing.
4. Wear a helmet no matter how old you are. They are not just for kids. A super shortfall into the concrete off your bike/skateboard etc can cause permanent brain damage with ease.
5. When starting a new job, don’t stress about your new boss/manager liking you. They already picked you over all the other applicants.