Here are this week’s Life Pro Tips.
1. Loyalty to your company only rewards the company. Hopping companies is the best way to increase your salary, don’t sit there hoping for a raise. Apply to other jobs, get a better offer, and use it to leverage a raise or take the offer.
2. Be careful when badmouthing and gossiping about colleagues at work, because colleagues are not friends and walls have ears.
You might also need them in the future.
Article continued below
3. If you are at work and someone who does not work there asks you for one of your co-workers or when that co-worker’s shifts are, do not answer that question. You do not know who that person is or their intentions.
4. If you bought a game on Steam just before the sale hit, you can refund it and repurchase at the sale price. It’s even listed as one of the reasons for a refund.
5. If caring for someone who is bedridden mount a bird feeder outside their window. It can provide calming entertainment. Take it to the next level and get them a bird book for that particular region.
Please check local regulations and DNR requests about bird feeders in your area. As there is some concern about a mystery bird disease in the mid-Atlantic region of the US.