Here are this week’s Life Pro Tips.
1. If you need to quickly convert °C to °F, double it and add 30. Vice versa for °F to °C, subtract 30 and divide by 2. It’s not an exact conversion, but more of a temperature range.
2. If someone doesn’t appreciate something you do for them, it probably means that it isn’t that important to them. Rather than stew about it or demand recognition, just add it to the list of things you don’t need to do anymore.
3. If you’re in a discussion/argument with someone and they insult your appearance or character, it’s time to stop investing energy in the conversation.
They’re not taking the discussion seriously anymore (if they ever were) and you won’t get anywhere with them. It’s best to just end the conversation politely and put your energy into discussions with people that are actually trying to learn something new or understand your perspective, or a fun hobby or something.
4. Be diligent in what charities you donate money to. Some are corrupt corporations hiding behind non-profit status.
5. Take a picture of your children right before entering a Fair or Amusement Park.
It’s very helpful to show security EXACTLY what they look like should they become lost. This can also apply to anyone at your party. Having the most up-to-date photo including what they are wearing is very helpful in locating them should they become separated from your group.