Here are this week’s Life Pro Tips.
1. Deciding a good gift for someone.
If you’re having trouble deciding on a good gift for someone; tell them you already got them something amazing and have them guess what it is!
2. Hold the Shift key to increase/decrease your computer’s volume by smaller increments.
Can’t hear anything at 1 notch. Your ears bleed at 2 notches.
If you hold down the shift key while adjusting the volume, most computers will adjust your volume using smaller increments.
Another good trick is to decrease your in-player volume. The volume setting in-player will decrease the maximum potential output, then your computer’s volume setting will base all it’s increments off this new level.
Drop in-player volume to 50%, and now your computer’s 10 volume notches are only 5% of output instead of the original 10%.
3. Explore your work environment, unused stairwells, workspaces, and elevators. If anything were to happen, it could save your life.
4. If your Realtor thinks every house you see is a great deal it’s time to find a new Realtor.
5. Whenever dealing with someone you don’t trust, have someone else there with you.
This also works for making deals with mechanics, getting quotes, any deal; it’s a really nice thing to have.