Here are this week’s Life Pro Tips.
1. When signing up to websites, set your birthday to a day in December.
That way when they send out promotional birthday vouchers, you can use them to save money on Christmas gifts.
2. If you use your laptop for work, create a separate user for presentations.
This will prevent embarrassing pop-ups or web history.
3. Instead of saying “I don’t know” when your boss asks you a question say “I’ll find out.”
It’ll make them respect you more.
4. If someone randomly brings up something in a conversation, pay good attention to them because they probably had it on their mind for a while.
5. If you want a quick answer to a question on the internet, post the wrong answer instead of asking.
People are more eager to correct others than to simply answer a question.
#5 is known as “Cunningham’s Law”, named after the developer of the concept of the ‘wiki’.
So, that’s why people on ‘Yahoo answer’ ask a weird questions?