Here are this week’s Life Pro Tips.
1. If you are so can’t make a decision about where to eat, play the 5-2-1 game.
You give them 5 restaurants, they pick two, and you pick from those. This little game fixes the problem immediately. It takes the pressure off, but still gives a choice about where to eat.
2. Asking questions to an expert
When speaking to an expert on something, if you’re not sure what to ask them you can ask “what are the most common mistakes/problems?”
You may learn something new.
3. In places with free 30 minute WiFi (airports and hotels), you can clear the cookies on your browser and register again to refresh the timer.
You can also go in incognito mode, so your phone doesn’t store cookies. Free WiFi for all!
4. If you have a loved one in an assisted living center, send them a card every once in a while.
Just a few minutes of your time will mean the world to them.
5. To avoid the fake, cheesy smile on young kids when you try to take their picture, ask them to tell you a joke while you take it.
But yes, tell them that they should absolutely not laugh while telling it. Beautiful pictures every time of glee.