Here are this week’s Life Pro Tips.
1. When you sign up for anything online, put the websites name as your middle name.
This way when you receive spam/advert emails, you will know who sold your info.
2. If you are in line when the polls close, they are legally required to let you vote.
3. If an indoor cat gets outside and lost, put their litter box outside.
They can smell it from up to a mile away and find their way home.
4. If your bag gets lost when flying on most major airlines, go buy replacement clothes, shoes etc. and keep the receipts.
You will get reimbursed by the airline, so long as the total amount is less than $500 most airline reps can approve it without going through corporate.
5. If you ever get mail from Nielsen (the TV rating group), open it.
There should be a crisp $5 bill in it. They will send you another one if you fill out the short survey and return it.