Here are this week’s Life Pro Tips.
1. Genuinely caring about somebody a lot, does not guarantee they care about you equally (or at all) in return.
Some people will never care about you regardless of what you do or say. So don’t assume somebody appreciates you just because you do nice things for them.
2. Addiction to anything is always fun at first and you will never see it until it’s too late.
Listen to what people around you say even if it’s hard.
3. If someone attempts to do something, especially for the first time, don’t encourage them by telling them it’s easy.
It puts pressure on them to do it right first time and downplays their success when they achieve it.
4. If you’re ever called by your bank’s fraud department hang up and call them back.
5. There are still 10,000 puppy mills in the United States. If you’re buying a dog, insist on seeing the breeder’s facilities.
Just to clarify, puppy mills and responsible breeders are very, very different. See this article for a great write-up: http://www.rollingstone.com/culture/features/the-dog-factory-inside-the-sickening-world-of-puppy-mills-w457673