Here are this week’s Life Pro Tips.
1. Leave the washing machine lid open after every load of wash to allow moisture to escape and dry it out.
2. Learn to look at food products labeling carefully. “Made with 100%…” is very different to “made from 100%…”
3. Always let a dog sniff your fist first before trying to pet him, then scratch under the chin and on the sides.
Never reach or stand over a dog. Reaching over top a dog’s head can be threatening.
4. When visiting elderly relatives ask them if they’ve met any new and/or exciting people recently, it could prevent them from being scammed.
Everyone knows scammers online prey on unsuspecting people targeting lonely and gullible people. Commonly elderly people get targeted most. Asking them about new people can reveal if they meet new people overseas who the family may not know. It may not stop an initial scam but it can prevent future ones.
5. In order to be a better conversationalist, don’t ask yes/no questions.
Instead, ask ones that require a more thoughtful, in-depth response.