Here are this week’s Life Pro Tips.
1. If you want to “vacuum seal” food, put it in a ziplock bag and submerge it in a bowl of water with the bag open above the water.
The water will push the air out of the bag, and you can close it without any left inside.
2. Even if you’re pretty sure a friend can’t go to an event, invite them anyway.
Your friend will greatly appreciate you thinking of them, and may also be able to clear their schedule to allow them to go.
This also prevents said a friend from feeling left out, and they can’t be angry for not being invited, should someone post things on social media or them just find out in general.
3. Buying a car? Buy it at the end of the month.
Salespeople have quotas to meet each month and will be more likely to cut you a deal.
4. If you’re shopping at a new website, sign in and leave stuff in your cart.
They’ll usually send you a discount code within the next day or two.
5. Take clear photos of important receipts after purchasing.
This means that you don’t have to keep track of every different receipt, you can simply create an album and name the photos.
It also means that you do not have to worry about the physical receipts fading after a period of time