Here are this week’s Life Pro Tips.
1. Let someone know you’re picking up the tab for a meal after they’ve ordered.
This allows a considerate friend to order what she/he wants freely and also prevents a colleague/acquaintance from taking advantage of your generosity.
2. Refrain from using fabric softener on your socks; it lessens the absorption causing them to wear out at a much faster rate. Same goes for towels.
3. When training someone new, do not assume they know things.
Go over everything unless they tell you specifically that they already know it.
4. If you wake due to stress and can’t fall asleep, do a chore like emptying/reload dishwasher or put away laundry.
You’ll burn off your frustration and be able to settle nerves having a sense of accomplishment.
5. If you are buying headphones/speakers, test them with Bohemian Rhapsody.
It has the complete set of highs and lows in instruments and vocals.