Here are this week’s Life Pro Tips.
1. If you are given a prepaid debit card as a gift, save it after you spend the money.
You can use it to sign up for free trials online without worry of being scammed.
2. If you started college at a 2-year school, then transfer to a 4-year school and dropped out without a degree, contact the 2 year school about Reverse Transfer Programs, you may have already earned an Associates Degree that you are not getting credit for.
For more information, check out ReverseTransfer.org(https://reversetransfer.org/)
3. If you are examining nursing homes to place a loved one, look at the fingernails of the residents living there at the moment.
Long fingernails (especially on men) would likely indicate that the home is either understaffed or does not care enough to do such a small task.
4. When at a pub in the U.K., if they serve food but the table has no cutlery or napkins set then you need to order at the bar.
5. Instead of asking others if they “know” a subject, ask them if they’re “familiar with” it; people are less likely to feel challenged by the latter phrasing (and as a result, more likely to answer honestly).