Here are this week’s Life Pro Tips.
1. If you have a clogged drain use baking soda and vinegar to dissolve the clog and flush with boiling water to avoid buying expensive drain cleaners.
2. If you forget to take your clothes out of the dryer and they get wrinkly, just wet a hand towel and throw it in on high.
It will quickly steam your clothes, eliminating wrinkles.
3. A single flower given unexpectedly goes a lot further than expensive arrangements on expected holidays.
4. When you’re thinking about buying something you don’t necessarily need, imagine the item in one hand and the cash in the other. Which one would you take?
5. For fresh loaves of bread, slice into the center instead of starting at one of the ends.
Then, push the two cut sides together after removing your slices. The two heels together act as a barrier to maintain freshness longer.