Here are this week’s Life Pro Tips.
1. When trying to find a small fly in a room, don’t keep looking around.
Instead, go to the corner of the room and stare at the opposite corner. Your brain can spot even the most minuscule changes to its surroundings and will see the fly instantly.
2. Bring a healthy snack to work.
If you’re looking for a snack but don’t feel like eating the one you bought, you’re not hungry you’re bored.
3. Almost everyone who is ‘good with money’ shares a common trait: they make a detailed budget for the next month and stick to it.
4. Don’t yell at your dog if they are barking for non-threating reasons.
They are just justifying their stress. Calmly train your dog to sit at your side and pet them. Your reassuring calmness will calm them down.
5. When studying for an exam or test, wear a perfume or cologne you’ve never used before.
When the day of the test comes, use the perfume/cologne again. The scent will trigger your memory.