Here are this week’s Life Pro Tips.
1. If you’re trying to choose the fastest line between many similarly long lines at an amusement park/airport customs/stadium/etc, choose the line with the most children.
Groups with children usually go through as one transaction so the line will move faster.
2. If you want to develop a habit of waking up early, do something you like when you wake up.
3. Happiness is an “inside” job.
Don’t wait for someone or something to make you happy. Instead, do things that bring you joy.
4. Try to get into the habit of doing small tasks whenever you can by acknowledging the amount of time it will take.
If there is trash on your desk. It takes fifteen seconds to get up and throw it away. Your home life will be more comfortable if you get into the habit of doing this kind of stuff.
5. Instead of “how was your day?” “good” try saying, “tell me something about your day” to create more meaningful exchanges with those around you.