Here are this week’s Life Pro Tips.
1. If someone calls you to upgrade your home security system, don’t tell them you don’t have one.
Say your system works fine and you’re not interested in upgrading. You never know if you’re talking to a real company or a possible burglar.
2. If you know someone who cares about everyone around them a lot, please, ask them if they are okay from time to time.
3. Look for the shady spot when you’re leaving work, not when you get there. This way you know where to park the next day!
4. If you want to expand your vocabulary, whenever you look up a word write the word and its meaning in a notebook.
Consult the notebook regularly. As we can look up and discard words so quickly these days that quite often you will forget a word you look up.
5. It’s better to ask a question and be a fool once than never ask and be a fool forever.
Acting like you know how to do everything definitely doesn’t get you anywhere, if you don’t know how to do something, ask for it to be shown to you