Here are this week’s Life Pro Tips.
1. If you work in a place that loses pens constantly, you can order a box of thousands on eBay for pennies each if you look for misprinted advertising pens.
2. Dental floss works in the place of sewing thread for jobs where color matching isn’t necessary.
Floss is extremely strong and works well for leather and repairs where strength is needed. To tie off a seam, tie multiple end knots and add a tiny drop of super glue to that knot. Crazy strong.
3. Occasionally walk up to your immediate supervisor and ask for some constructive criticism.
Be specific by asking something like “What could I have done better on the Penske files?”. Whatever they say, just respond thank you and walk away.
4. When streaming a video, if you can’t get your mouse cursor to go away, press comma.
On most sites, this should turn your cursor invisible.
5. Teach your cat to associate a certain noise or call with being fed.
If it runs away or escapes your house, you can loudly make that noise and it will likely return.