Here are 5 things you should know.
1. deadmansswitch.net, a tool that lets you send emails to your loved ones after you die.
From the Dead Man’s Switch website:
Bad things happen. Sometimes, they happen to you. If something does happen, you might wish there was something you had told the people around you. How you feel, what you regret, what you wish you had said. For this, you need a dead man’s switch.
2. In the USA if you were married for 10 or more years, and got divorced, that you can collect Survivors Benefits from Social Security starting at 60 years old if your former spouse has died.
Many many people do not know this is allowed, it can give people a 5-year start on supplemental income.
Collecting will not impact any other survivors (if the former spouse remarried, for example).
3. Enlight, a site that teaches you to code by building fun projects.
https://enlight.ml is a site created to teach anyone to code by building.
4. ThriftBooks, the website with some of the cheapest books around.
They have an extensive library and most books are for $3.59. If your cart totals more than $10.00, you get free shipping to anywhere in the US. It’s a great way to build your library or just find a good read.
5. How to avoid a heat stroke this summer.
Just because this summer is already so hot!!!! Here is a bit of info that might be a no-brainer.
Drink water at least every 20 minutes. To prevent heat stroke, adults and children should stay hydrated when outside on hot and humid days, and it is imperative to keep hydrated if playing outdoor sports with little to no shade. Keep a cooler handy to keep drinks ice cold.
During activities less than one hour, water alone is fine, but if you’re going to be outside for more than an hour, you should add a sports drink to replenish electrolytes.