Here are 5 things you should know.
1. If someone adds you on Snapchat and you add them back, they can see your location + timestamp unless you activate Ghost Mode.
Don’t add random people if you want to share your location with friends.
You can activate Ghost Mode by pinching/zooming out on the normal photo screen and then tapping the gear on the top right. Alternatively, you can choose to share your location with specific friends only.
2. Any coffee sold as “dark roast” will usually have less caffeine than medium or light roast coffee.
If you are looking for a strong caffeine boost, go with the lightest roast available. And if you’re looking for a lower caffeine level, go with the dark roast. Check out the caffeine content for both Dunkin Donuts and Starbucks:
The disparity at 20 oz for Dunkin between a normal and a dark roast is only 65 mg of caffeine, but the disparity at 20 oz for Starbucks between their dark and blonde roast is 135 mg, which is definitely significant.
3. Wells Fargo automatically “readjusts” (lowers) your monthly student loan payment if you’ve made significant steps to lowering your overall principal.
This means the more you begin to pay, the lower your payments become (automatically), but for longer with more interest.
4. An entire website devoted to privacy practices.
Everyone is getting tracked on the internet these days, wouldn’t it be nice to collate all the information of how to defend against this in one place?
5. donotcall.gov helps you to block unwanted callers.
Tired of telemarketers? Robocalls? Register your number at the above website, and after a few days, you should see fewer types of these calls.
More information on the website.