Here are 5 things you should know.
1. If you aren’t bothered about what’s done with your body post-mortem, companies exist that offer to use your remains to grow a tree of your choosing.
Essentially, there are a handful of companies that offer to use your remains as fertilizer for a tree seed. The cost of this is substantially less than a typical funeral, and, when compared to a sealed metal casket housing embalming fluid, it is far better for the environment.
2. If your car is towed take care of it as soon as possible.
Many towing companies charge exorbitantly high daily storage fees for the vehicle.
3. The Ship Captains Medical Guide is free to download and is a very useful practical medical guide for laymen not just sailors.
This is the most recent edition and is still the medical bible for Ship Medical Officers in the Merchant Navy.
Although it is made for shipping its contents are easily applicable to those on land.
4. Jimmy Johns sells their day-old bread for only 50¢.
5. Inspect the house or apartment you’re buying/renting for any cracks or spaces in the baseboards. Especially if it’s old.
These are where rodents can enter your home if you see any fill them up with copper wool and a foam sealant. Also, keep food in the kitchen.