Here are 5 things you should know.
1. There is a scam where scammers will call your hotel room, impersonate hotel staff and attempt to get your CC details.
All someone needs to be transferred to your hotel room is your hotel room number and your last name. If they have that info we are permitted to transfer the phone call over to your room.
2. Many parking lots and garages will let you pay with the card at the exit, even if there is a walk up pay-stations.
3. Amazon Prime can be shared within a household.
Simply create a household and add the people to that account. Then everyone shares Prime (only paying once). You can share digital books and everyone gets 2-day shipping. The best part is if you order something it doesn’t show up on the other person’s transaction history. Great for the holidays or birthdays.
4. You can easily reopen accidentally closed tabs in browsers.
Ever close an important tab at work or home? It’s very easy to re-open it:
Chrome & Firefox:
- Cmd + Shift + T (OS X)
- Ctrl + Shift + T (Windows)
if you had any page/site data filled in, likely it will be blank when it restores the tab.
5. If you only go to Starbucks, you may be blown away by how good a well-made coffee drink tastes at a good independent coffee house that makes these drinks properly and with care.
People who know coffee well might rate the drinks at good small places an 8-10 out of 10, vs a 2 or 3 at Starbucks.