Here are 5 things you should know.
1. If you are exposed to nuclear fallout, you should not use conditioner during your decontaminating shower.
It binds radioactive material in your hair.
Here is a source article with further information on how to decontaminate after a nuclear event.
2. It’s normal to try multiple therapists before finding the right one for you.
If you’re trying therapy and it isn’t helping, you may just need a different therapist.
There are also numerous kinds of therapy, and if one isn’t working for you, there are others available to try.
3. Toilet tabs that are placed in the tank of toilets void the toilet’s warranty.
Get tabs that go directly into the bowl, the tabs that go in the tank can ruin the plumbing and the tank’s efficiency.
4. Most private property towing signs are strict city ordinances.
Ever parked in a parking lot, unsure of whether or not you’re legally able to park in that lot?
Most private properties have signs posted at every entrance to an adjacent parking lot and this can lead to unfortunate circumstances involving expensive towing costs. Check your city ordinances.
5. “Entry Level” does not mean “open to anyone”.
It means it’s a low-level position, through which you enter the company. The first floor of a building is where you enter, to be sure, but that doesn’t mean the door has no locks and requires no keys.