Here are 5 things you should know.
1. Flood water is more than just rain.
It contains sewage and chemical run-off that can make you sick or cause rashes.
Flood waters that are high enough to enter homes or impede traffic are usually high enough to have filled sewage systems. If businesses or factories or storage facilities have flooded then gasoline, cleaning chemicals, and production chemicals might have been washed away. If the flood affected areas with septic tanks there will be sewage and strong acids meant to dissolve the sewage.
Don’t play in the rising water, and don’t let your pets walk in it or drink it. Carry your children so they don’t fall into it.
If you use a raft or flotation device for safety avoid paddling with your hands.
2. Now when you search for “clinical depression” on Google on mobile, you’ll see a Panel that will give you the option to tap “check if you’re clinically depressed”, which will bring you to a clinically validated questionnaire to test what your likely level of depression may be.
There’s a post in their blog explaining about it: https://www.blog.google/products/search/learning-more-about-clinical-depression-phq-9-questionnaire/
3. The difference between the Swastika used by religious groups and the one used by the Nazis.
Many Hindus and other religions might have one drawn on their car or on the stoop of their home door. The swastika originated centuries ago and is still a sacred symbol of Buddhism, Hinduism, and Jainism.
The characteristics of the Nazi Swastika include it being tilted so that only a point is touching each side of an imaginary circumscribed square. The one that is used by Hindus, Jains, and Buddhists is not tilted and might have four dots in between each of the Swastika’s “arms”
4. If you have a lot of tabs open in Google Chrome, you can use Ctrl + Click on the tabs you want to group, then drag your selection into a separate window.
You can also press shift and click on another tab to select everything in between as well. It opens a whole new window of opportunities!
5. Autozone will do many things for free that a mechanic would otherwise charge for.
If you’re not mechanically inclined, this is some of what they will do for you.
Check Engine Light – pull error codes
Battery problems – charge/test/change battery
Blown bulbs – change them out
Windshield wipers – change them out