Here are 5 things you should know.
1. Never give out your Social Security number to a group that promises to check if you are involved in the Equifax leak; even if they claim to be Equifax.
Equifax accidentally leaked millions of SS numbers. Do not give out your SS number even if an email promises to check if you are in the leak. Even if they claim to be Equifax, it’s probably a phishing scam.
2. If you have a student account with Spotify, you now qualify for Hulu at no additional cost.
You can get Spotify premium and Hulu for the price of $4.99 a month if you’re a college student with a valid email.
Applies to those in the U.S. only.
More info: https://www.spotify.com/us/student/
3. Windows Steps Recorder, a free built in program for troubleshooting.
It’s been around since Windows 7 and is pretty awesome for a free built in tool.
4. When you purchase something with Paypal using a foreign currency, you should always choose to convert the currency with your card provider, not Paypal.
They are usually cheaper, and this can cost you a lot of money if you don’t.
5. There is a website where you can ask a Vet a question about your pet 24/7 for free.
Really good for non-emergencies and random questions you just think of off the top of your head. The site is petcoach.co.